New Student Registration Forms
What paperwork do I need?
Families living in the district registering students new to ADISD will need to bring the following documents in addition to the registration forms:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization records
- Child’s withdrawal form/last report card (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
How do I apply for a transfer?
The easiest way to submit your in-district transfer request is to complete the Non-Resident Transfer Application HERE
- Students new to Agua Dulce ISD need to complete online registration at Skyward Family Access after receiving approval of the transfer.
For in-person service or to submit your request non-electronically:
- Meet us in Person! ADISD provides service during business hours. A staff member will provide the form for you and will copy the necessary documents.
- Mail transfer requests and required documents to:
1 Longhorn Dr.
Agua Dulce, TX 78330
If you have any questions, please call 361-998-2542 option 1