• What paperwork do I need? 

    Families living in the district registering students new to ADISD will need to bring the following documents in addition to the registration forms:

    • Child’s birth certificate
    • Child’s social security card
    • Child’s immunization records
    • Child’s withdrawal form/last report card (if applicable)
    • Parent/Guardian photo ID
    • Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
    • Proof of residency

    How do I apply for a transfer?

    The easiest way to submit your in-district transfer request is to complete the Non-Resident Transfer Application HERE

    • Students new to Agua Dulce ISD need to complete online registration at Skyward Family Access after receiving approval of the transfer. 

    For in-person service or to submit your request non-electronically:

    1. Meet us in Person! ADISD provides service during business hours. A staff member will provide the form for you and will copy the necessary documents.
    2. Mail transfer requests and required documents to:

    Superintendents Office

    1 Longhorn Dr.

    Agua Dulce, TX 78330


    If you have any questions, please call 361-998-2542 option 1