Cafe Prices 2018-2019
Full Pay 3.00
Dear parents and staff of Agua Dulce ISD-
This Wednesday all school districts in the state are to receive a letter grade from TEA. I have attached a statement from the Texas Association of School Administrators. The new method has systems built in place that make it difficult for small school districts with a high number of low socieo- economic students to score well. I support TASA’s stance on the A-F System. I feel our campuses are working harder than ever to give your children the best education possible. I do not believe any grade we receive is an accurate representation of the quality of education our staff provides for the children of Agua Dulce.
Superintendent Agua Dulce ISD
Supply List: 6th and 7th grade Math
- Textbooks (issued out by the school)
- Pencils (plenty)
- Red Pens for grading (plenty)
- Regular loose leaf paper (plenty)
- Binder/Notebook (keep notes, work, and exams)
- Shriver Notebook (can be purchased at Shriver’s in front of Dairy Burger in Alice; $4.00 will last the whole year. Student’s don’t need them till the beginning of September; (just ask for Agua Dulce folders).
Federal Report Cards
Federal Report Cards for the state, district, and campuses are now available on the Texas Education Agency’s (TEA) website.
Statement of Nondiscrimination:
In its efforts to promote nondiscrimination, Agua Dulce ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
The following district staff members have been designated to coordinate compliance with these legal requirements:
Title IX Coordinator, for concerns regarding discrimination on the basis of gender: Mr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendent of Schools, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 361-998-2542.
Section 504 Coordinator, for concerns regarding discrimination on the basis of disability: contact Mr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendent of Schools, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 (361) 998-2542.
All other concerns regarding discrimination: Contact Mr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendent of Schools, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 (361) 998-2542.
Declaración de no discriminación:
En sus esfuerzos por promover la no discriminación, Agua Dulce ISD no discrimina por motivos de raza, religión, color, origen nacional, género o discapacidad al proporcionar servicios, actividades y programas educativos, incluidos programas vocacionales, de acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, según enmendada; Título IX de las Enmiendas Educativas de 1972; y la Sección 504 de la Ley de Rehabilitación de 1973, según enmendada.
Los siguientes miembros del personal del distrito han sido designados para coordinar el cumplimiento de estos requisitos legales:
- Coordinador del Título IX, por preocupaciones relacionadas con la discriminación por motivos de género: Sr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendente de Escuelas, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 361-998-2542.
- Coordinador de la Sección 504, por preocupaciones relacionadas con la discriminación por discapacidad: comuníquese con el Sr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendente de Escuelas, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 (361) 998-2542.
- Todas las demás inquietudes relacionadas con la discriminación: comuníquese con el Sr. Wayne Kelly, Superintendente de Escuelas, PO Box 250 Agua Dulce, Texas 78330 (361) 998-2542.
The staff of ADISD and the community of Agua Dulce have a common goal to provide the best quality education we can for our students. Becoming a District of Innovation will give us the opportunity and flexibility to provide a more personal, strategic and transparent plan for all stakeholders of ADISD. We want what is best for our students, teachers and their families. This District of Innovation Committee has spent several hours of discussion regarding concerns from a broad spectrum of the community. All present have considered the language of the proposal and feel that the innovations proposed in this plan are good for students, teachers, parents and the community.
Welcome to Agua Dulce ISD
Home of the "FIGHTING LONGHORNS"